Browse 91 categories online, anytime, anywhere.
There is no better time to join.
September 29 - Is Your Data Informing, or Driving, Your Decision Making: Data mining and analytics has always been second nature to facilities managers, Kirk Beaudoin, 2014-15 President, PRSM Association, said in his opening commentary in the 2015 Trends Report.
In two of the Report’s profiles of excellence in retail facilities maintenance we learn how Nike with the help of its service provider, ServiceChannel, combined efforts to help the global retailer improve their decision-making processes and strategic planning.
*Requires Member Log-In
- Budgets, Finance and Metrics
- Building Automation Systems
- Codes & Regulations
- Corporate Facilities
- Electrical & Lighting
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental, Health, Safety
- Fire Protection
- Fixtures & Furnishings
- FM Business Practices & Strategies
- Landscaping & Grounds
- Painting and Wall Covering
- Personal Development
- Pest Control
- Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant
- Roofing & Building Envelope
- Sourcing, Purchasing & Procurement
- Space Allocation and Planning
- Utilities and Energy Efficiency
- Vendor Management
- Vertical Transportation
- Waste and Recycling
“Dollar store shopping visits were up 14% this past quarter while the rest of the brick-and-mortar retail market was down 4%, according to The NPD Group’s Shopping Activity Services report. The report’s authors noted much of the dollar store increase may have been driven in part by new store openings. Not many other retailers are opening new stores, focused instead on taking advantage of those already in their stores and maximizing conversion to purchase, as well as expanding their on-line presence.”
- October 8, 2014 10:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- October 9, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- October 15, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- October 17, 2014 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM