In this climate of increased scrutiny of everything that might end up in the dumpsters behind your stores, FMs need to be well-versed in the Federal Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA), the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA) and the Clean Water Act (CWA). Read More
The Post-Conference Experience is Just Beginning...
Practically Speaking about Retail FM
PRSM Association has proactively checked all of our software systems and we are not vulnerable to the Heartbleed bug, therefore no password change is required. We are happy to provide the following URL for your convenience to check websites you visit to assess their potential for the virus. https://lastpass.com/heartbleed/.
- Budgets, Finance and Metrics
- Building Automation Systems
- Codes & Regulations
- Corporate Facilities
- Electrical & Lighting
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental, Health, Safety
- Fire Protection
- Fixtures & Furnishings
- FM Business Practices & Strategies
- Landscaping & Grounds
- Painting and Wall Covering
- Personal Development
- Pest Control
- Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant
- Roofing & Building Envelope
- Sourcing, Purchasing & Procurement
- Space Allocation and Planning
- Utilities and Energy Efficiency
- Vendor Management
- Vertical Transportation
- Waste and Recycling
Q: Why is heat so critical to cleaning?
A: Heat increases reaction rates, also known as kinetics or the scientific study of motion. When it comes to cleaning, this means that heat increases the reaction the molecular activity of most cleaning chemicals, helping to dissolve, melt and loosen soils and generally to increase effectiveness.
Source: Retail Facility Business e-newsletter
- April 30, 2014 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- May 14, 2014 5:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- May 15, 2014 4:30 PM - 7:00 PM
- May 15, 2014 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM