2014 Professional Corporate (Retail) Membership
PRSM Association understands that the continued growth and success of your career in facilities maintenance is one of your highest priorities. Join PRSM today, and count on your network of member peers for collaboration, services and active engagement in sharing knowledge and best practices. PRSM offers you career-changing contacts, access to the industry’s leading education and information and recognition as a vital part of a dynamic community.
|Category 1||Category 2||Category 3||Category 4|
|$150 ($300)||$250 ($500)||$400 ($800)||$475 ($950)|
|1 voting/primary member||1 voting/primary member
+ 1-4 addtl members
+5-10 addtl members
+ 11 addtl members
* 2014 Membership Term: January 1, 2014 - December 31, 2014
Full Retailer Member Benefits for you:
- Immediate access to PRSM Resources (toolkits, benchmarking reports, sustainability resources and more) on prsm.com members’ only section.
- Access to over 200 FM industry best practices and white papers on line.
- Attend the Mid-Year Conference, focused on Strategic Sourcing for Facilities Services & Canadian Conference on Sustainable FM Business Practices, both in October 2013 at the member rate.
- Participate in Peer2Peer Calls.
- Participate with your team in PRSM webinars (OnDemand and Live).
- Receive Inside PRSM (a weekly update of PRSM news, products and information) and PRSM Weekly (industry news) to keep you updated on the latest news.
To download the paper version:
Contact the Membership Team via email or at 972.231.9810.
Contributions (dues) or gifts to the Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association are not tax deductible as charitable contributions for U.S. Federal income tax purposes. However, they may be tax deductible under other provisions of the Internal Revenue Code. PRSM is a 501 c(6) trade association.