Browse 91 categories online, anytime, anywhere.
There is no better time to join.
September 29 - Is Your Data Informing, or Driving, Your Decision Making: Data mining and analytics has always been second nature to facilities managers, Kirk Beaudoin, 2014-15 President, PRSM Association, said in his opening commentary in the 2015 Trends Report.
Take the New Survey:
"Fleet and Technician Operations Practices"
*Requires Member Log-In
- Budgets, Finance and Metrics
- Building Automation Systems
- Codes & Regulations
- Corporate Facilities
- Electrical & Lighting
- Emergency Preparedness
- Environmental, Health, Safety
- Fire Protection
- Fixtures & Furnishings
- FM Business Practices & Strategies
- Landscaping & Grounds
- Painting and Wall Covering
- Personal Development
- Pest Control
- Real Estate, Landlord & Tenant
- Roofing & Building Envelope
- Sourcing, Purchasing & Procurement
- Space Allocation and Planning
- Utilities and Energy Efficiency
- Vendor Management
- Vertical Transportation
- Waste and Recycling
“In an Omni-Market, Omni-Channel & Omni-Tier retail supply chain, a long-term strategy for enabling a transformational fix for seamless order/transaction management, visibility and collaboration is a key imperative. Per EKN’s June 2014 survey of 83 retailers, such a strategy begs attention as 51% of retailers do not use an integrated process or systems for managing purchase orders, buying processes, trade documents, finance options and payment settlements in the supply chain. More concerning is the fact that 6 out of 10 retailers report no change or decreased performance when it comes to chargeback rates and cost per purchase order.”
- October 23, 2014 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- October 30, 2014 2:00 PM - 2:45 PM
- October 31, 2014 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- November 6, 2014 4:30 PM - 7:30 PM