PRSM Association’s Canadian Retail Company of the Year is the most prestigious award recognizing excellence in performance by a multi-site/retail facility management team.
Eligibility and Rules for this award:
- Must be a Canadian based company.
- Must be a current PRSM Association member for a minimum of three (3) years consecutively and be in good standing having no outstanding ethics violations.
- Attained outstanding accomplishments or contributed significantly to the facilities management profession.
- Displays leadership, integrity, character and professionalism within the facilities management industry and is respected by industry peers.
- Shaped the industry through their contributions and continues to contribute to the overall industry.
- If self-nominating, the nominee may be asked to provide verification of accomplishments by their immediate supervisor(s) or PRSM member in same company.
- PRSM Board of Directors member companies are ineligible to be nominated for this award.
- All other PRSM Association member organizations are eligible and may nominate any PRSM member organizations, including their owns.
The nominee company must be a role model for the industry. Examples of accomplishments and characteristics include but are not limited to:
- Established a creative vision that resulted in improved business processes
- Initiated a new program generating new efficiencies or budget savings for the facilities department.
- Developed new techniques for use within the facilities management department
- Mentored other industry professionals
- Possesses considerable business acumen
- Ongoing dedication to partnership and bettering the industry
If you have a candidate in mind and find the submission process difficult, e-mail the awards committee for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-231-9810x111.