The Young Professional of the Year Award recognizes one individual 35 years and younger (as of January 1, 2018) who has made significant contributions to PRSM Association goals, strategic direction and contributions to the retail facilities management industry.
Criterion for both the Young Professional of the Year:
- Overall contribution of time, intellect and resources to PRSM Association's vision, mission and goals.
- Contribution of time and resources to committee mission and goals.
- (3) Three years of consecutive PRSM membership by the company.
- PRSM member in good standing having no outstanding Ethics violations..
- You may nominate as many members as you like.
A nominee must:
- Be actively engaged in PRSM Association.
- A nominee should display professionalism, fairness, operational organization, etc. within his/her company.
- A nominee should display leadership within the facilities management industry.
- A nominee should display integrity and character, and should be well respected throughout the industry for his or her professional reputation.
- If self-nominating, the nominee may be asked to provide verification of accomplishments by their immediate supervisor or by a PRSM member in same company.
- PRSM Board of Directors members are ineligible for this award.
If you have a candidate in mind and find the submission process difficult, e-mail the awards committee for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 972-231-9810 x111.