1. Strong commitment to PRSM and to the multi-site facility industry.
2. Currently demonstrates or has demonstrated leadership as evidenced by professional accomplishments and other voluntary activities.
3. Work performance that reflects knowledge and experience in the retail multi-site facility industry.
4. Significant core competencies that would further the Association’s goals such as strategic foresight, strategy and organizational development, current/future trends in the industry, thought leadership, marketing, education, public relations, volunteer governance, and business development.
5. Demonstrated leadership abilities within PRSM in a voluntary role (committee service, writing articles or best practices, host of member events, etc.).
6. Demonstrated leadership within their company employer.
7. Demonstrated leadership within other voluntary membership groups – industry, professional or community organizations.
8. Ability to represent PRSM with members and other groups at industry events and to speak effectively about the Association’s mission, strategic initiatives, and programs.
9.Willingness to share expertise and ability to collaborate with Board colleagues, reach consensus, and support the consensus.
Upon recommendation from the ECO, or upon its own initiative, and in consultation with PRSM legal counsel, the PRSM Ethics Committee may conduct an investigation of any reported violation of this Code, and determine if, in addition to actions taken by the ECO, any sanctions against the accused person(s) are warranted.
10. Willingness to share expertise and ability to collaborate and effectively work with other volunteers and staff.