The 2018-2019 PRSM Board of Directors officially assumed office April 9 during the PRSM2018 National Conference in Nashville, TN. The new officers are:
Chair: Jonathan Bauer, Sr. Director Store Development, Gap Inc.
Vice Chair: Stacy Brown, Director, Strategic Planning & Development, Global Facility Management & Construction
Treasurer: Chris Slocum, Founder, Chief Customer Officer, Cornell Storefront Systems, Inc.
Secretary: Myriah Kingen, Director, Repair & Maintenance, Extra Space Storage
As Senior Director Store Development, Gap Inc., Bauer, PRSM’s Board Chair, leads the construction, store maintenance and minor remodel teams that support the store North American Gap Inc. fleet. This past year Bauer served as Chair. Prior to that, he served as Director on the PRSM Board and on the Board’s Audit & Investment and Nominating Committees. In 2015-2016 he was a Retail Alternate on the Board, and was Board Liaison to the International Committee. In 2014-2015 he served as Co-Chair of the National Conference Task Force.
“I am honored to be selected to lead the PRSM Board for another year, and I want to sincerely thank those Board members who just completed their term,” Bauer said. “We have made significant changes in the last 12 months and as retail continues its evolution, I am excited about the opportunities for PRSM and our members in the years ahead.”
The Association membership also elected two new retail Board members to three-year terms and two retail alternates to a one-year term. Retail directors include:
• Steve Andrews, Sr. Regional Manager Facilities Maintenance, Walmart, Inc.
• Sean Coakley, RFMP, VP/Director of U.S. Facilities, TD Bank
• Neil Butler, LEED Green Associate, VP Store Maintenance, Luxottica Retail – Retail 1st Alternate
• Kirk Beaudoin, RFMP, FMA, LEED Green Associate, Senior Facilities Manager, adidas – Retail 2nd Alternate
Two supplier Board members were elected for a three-year term, and one supplier alternate elected to a one-year term, on the Board include:
• Jaclyn Frenzel, Vice President, AFM, Inc.
• Tom Buiocchi, CEO, ServiceChannel
• Grant Baecker, President, Authority HVAC – Supplier Alternate λ
Left to right: Jordan Campbell, Matthew Whelan, Stacy Brown, Neil Butler, Jaclyn Frenzel, Sean Coakley, Myriah Kingen, Steve Andrews, Bill Yanek, Jonathan Bauer, Chris Slocum, Leigh Pearson, Kirk Beaudoin, Shawn Browning,
Grant Baecker, Tom Buiocchi