Are you engaged and ready to dedicate your time and expertise? Are you a strategic thought leader? Are you looking for personal development and peer mentoring/networking opportunities? And are you respected by industry peers and have a positive professional reputation?
If you answered yes to these questions, then you may have what it takes serve on the PRSM Board of Directors. Or, maybe you know someone who matches the description. Nominate yourself or a PRSM colleague to be considered for the PRSM Board of Directors.
As the legal body of PRSM, Board Members establish policy and guidelines and lead by setting the strategic direction of the Association. This requires knowledge and experience in business, mature judgment, vision, and the ability to influence and empower others. Members of the Board of Directors must be able to perform at an executive level as part of a collaborative team with other PRSM Board Members. Duties and responsibilities of the Board include but are not limited to the following:
- Envisioning the future of PRSM and setting its strategic direction.
- Establishing policy for PRSM.
- Approving and monitoring the progress of the strategic plan.
- Reviewing and approving the annual PRSM budget.
- Fiduciary responsibility to ensure the Association functions in an ethical and legal manner in all its business practices.
- Representing PRSM to members and groups.
Deadline for nominations is Friday, December 15, 2017. The PRSM Association Nominating Committee will review nominee’s qualifications. PRSM Association Primary Members will vote on the final slate of nominees in March, 2018. Newly elected Board Members will take office at PRSM 2018 National Conference, April 9, 2018, in Nashville, TN.