Congratulations to PRSM’s newest recipients of the Retail Facility Management Professional (RFMP) designation, a mark of excellence achieved by an elite group of retail facility management professionals. Below are the PRSM members who have earned the designation so far in 2018:
- Shanna Cook, Manager, Facilities Services, Toys “R” Us
- Nicholas Stoyer, Facilities Manager, Nando’s Peri Peri
- Mike Saylor, Senior Analyst, Facilities/Fleet Operations, Verizon Wireless
- Ralph Munk, President, Groupe Louis Pasteur
- Jason Duhamel, VP of Sales, CD Maintenance Company
- Carla Beasley, RFMP, Senior Analyst/P.M., Verizon Wireless
- Anthony (A.J.) Malenfant, Senior Analyst/P.M., Verizon Wireless
- Tim Spear, Equipment Maintenance Manager, Weis Markets
To renew the RFMP credential, candidates must earn 18 Continuing Education Units within a 36-month period from the date the designation was earned. RFMP designee’s stay abreast of industry changes by participating in ongoing education and industry involvement. Thus, it is an honor neither easily earned nor maintained.
This achievement is considered a milestone in an individual's professional development, and proof of the individual’s commitment to continuous improvement in the retail facility maintenance industry. For further information about the PRSM Association RFMP certification program, click here.