DALLAS – March 21, 2018 – The Professional Retail Store Maintenance Association (PRSM), the authority on retail, multi-site facilities management, announced its Board of Directors has selected new officers for the 2018-2019 term. The new officers are:
Chair: Jonathan Bauer, Sr. Director Store Development, Gap Inc.
Vice Chair: Stacy Brown, Vice President, Strategic Planning, Global Facility Management & Construction
Treasurer: Chris Slocum, Founder, Chief Customer Officer, Cornell Storefront Systems, Inc.
Secretary: Myriah Kingen, Director, Repair & Maintenance, Extra Space Storage
The Association membership has elected two new retail Board members to three-year terms and two retail alternates to a one-year term. Retail directors include:
- Steve Andrews, Sr. Regional Facilities Manager, Walmart, Inc.
- Sean Coakley, RFMP, Vice President/Director of U.S. Facilities, TD Bank
- Neil Butler, VP Store Maintenance, Luxottica Retail - Retail 1st Alternate
- Kirk Beaudoin, RFMP, FMA, LEED Green Associate, Senior Facilities Manager, adidas - Retail 2nd Alternate
Two supplier Board members were elected for a three-year term, and one supplier alternate, elected to a one-year term, on the Board include:
- Jaclyn Frenzel, VP of Operations, AFM, Inc.
- Tom Buiocchi, CEO, ServiceChannel
- Grant Baecker, Grant Baecker and Marketing, Authority HVAC – Supplier Alternate
As Senior Director Store Development, Gap Inc., Bauer, PRSM’s Board Chair, leads the construction, store maintenance, and minor remodel teams that support the store North American Gap Inc. fleet. This past year Bauer served as Chair. Prior, he served as Director on the PRSM Board and on the Board’s Audit & Investment and Nominating Committees. In 2015-2016 he was a Retail Alternate on the Board, and was Board Liaison to the International Committee. In 2014-2015 he served as Co-Chair of the National Conference Task Force.
“I am honored to be selected to lead the PRSM Board for another year and I want to sincerely thank those Board members who just completed their term,” Bauer said. “We have made significant changes in the last 12 months and as retail continues its evolution I am excited about the opportunities for PRSM and our members in the years ahead.”