PRSM supplier company Urgent Technology has launched ‘Cyber-threat and the FM solution’ - a white paper exploring the threats posed by cyber-security breaches, and explaining how facilities managers can become the guardian of an organization’s security and data.
Cyber-hacking is no longer the sole concern of the IT department; it is an assault on the entire organization, from the C-Suite, to human resources and facilities management. As the lynchpin behind the maintenance of a building’s operational integrity, today’s facilities manager plays an important role in protecting systems against hackers as well as meeting the latest regulatory standards.
Learn more about:
- The cyber-threat and its consequences
- The facilities manager’s role in preventing cyber-attack
- Understanding your organization’s vulnerabilities
- The opportunities and challenges of IoT
- Data protection and the Cloud
Request your free copy now.