Collaborate with PRSM
About Professional Retail Store Maintenance magazine
Professional Retail Store Maintenance magazine focuses on tactical and strategic issues that retail facilities professionals face every day. Its pages are packed with expert insights from today’s thought leaders as well as best practices and interviews with retail facilities executives.
Published six times a year, the Magazine sheds light on contemporary topics—such as sustainability, disaster planning, asset management, procurement,
The Benefits of Being an Author
- You have an opportunity to set yourself apart as subject matter expert from your competitors.
- You can enhance your credibility and stature among industry professionals.
- Present cutting-edge best practices and education.
- Provides credibility to your career portfolio.
- Gain company recognition with over 8,000 FM professionals.
- Impact your credibility and personal brand.
Magazine article submissions are accepted for future issues of Professional Retail Store Maintenance Magazine.
- Article submission must range between 600-800 words.
- Article submission must be educational in nature and free of commercial bias.
Topics and interest areas
PRSM’s magazine differentiates itself by including topics that show the interdisciplinary nature of retail facilities management. The articles presented will integrate facility maintenance hot topics, trades technology and management trends with current issues unique to the retail environment.
- Legal Liability in Facilities Management
- Best Practices: Case Studies
- Technology Trends
- Sustainable Retail Environments
- Financial Management
- International Issues
- Maintenance Tips/Tricks
- Management and Leadership Techniques
- Retailer Profile