Contribute Your Knowledge
About PRSM Speaking Opportunities
The PRSM Education Department invites you to submit ideas on topics that offer a rich diversity of learning experiences for retail facilities maintenance professionals. This is an unparalleled opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with a respected audience of industry professionals. Our industry is influenced by a variety of factors: corporate strategies, social dynamics, established and emerging sustainable practices, financial responsibility, desire for efficiency, vendor relationships, and regulatory compliance. As leaders in retail facilities management, we are at the forefront of shaping the future of the retail industry.
Benefits of Being a Presenter
- Increase visibility and credibility in the eyes of retail facilities maintenance professionals
- Recognition before, during, and after at the event as a subject matter expert to PRSM members, potential attendees, and registered attendees
- Contribution to further the education in the retail facilities maintenance industry
- Present cutting-edge best practices and education
- Increase of personal knowledge as you prepare your thoughts, handouts and visual for your presentation
- Earn continuing education units (CEUs) toward an RFMP designation.
- Networking opportunity with FM colleagues.
- Opportunity to share your ideas and become an FM thought leader
- Great addition to enhancing your career portfolio
- National Conference: This is a three-day conference event which attracts 2,000 + professionals within the retail facilities maintenance industry, including retailers, suppliers and other industry associates from the United States and Canada.
- Mid-Year Conference: This is a two-day conference event which attracts 600+ professionals within the retail facilities maintenance industry, including retailers, suppliers and other industry associates from the United States and Canada.
- Canadian Conference: This is a one-day conference which attracts 150+ professionals within the retail facilities maintenance industry, including retailers, suppliers and other industry associates from the Canada and the United States.
- Webinars: PRSM offers 18+online webinars yearly that are relevant to the retail facilities maintenance industry. PRSM webinars are an excellent way to keep up to date with changes and learn valuable insights that can boost performance.
The audience will consist of professionals within the retail facilities management industry, including retailer and vendor suppliers and other industry associates from the United States and Canada.
All speaking engagement require pre-planning including a debriefing call with PRSM staff. Session and webinar presentation development will include a PowerPoint or handout as part of the event.
Tips for Submissions
- Content must be educational in nature and free of commercial bias
- Submissions showing vendor and retailer collaboration will
- Less is More (Specific and detailed information to support the content)
Presentations are evaluated by members of the PRSM Education Team.
Consideration factors include:
Degreeto which proposal provides educational content. Extentto which the proposal relates to personal or company experience with concepts in facilities maintenance.
- Well-defined proposal focus.
- Quality and potential to contribute to a balanced conference program.
- Proposals with incomplete presentation objectives and presentation overview will not be considered.