Connect with Your Peers
About Retailer2Retailer Best Practices Forum
This one-day retailer forum is hosted at a Retail corporate headquarters throughout the U.S. and Canada. It usually runs from 9:00 am through 3:00 pm. Average attendance is 15-20 individuals. This best practice forum provides a platform for retail facilities management professionals to discuss issues and trends in the Facilities Maintenance industry. Get your questions answered, meet like-minded professionals, share ideas and take away best practices to help improve your productivity and costs.
Registration is open to retailers only and it is FREE.
Sample Discussion Topics
- Preventative Maintenance vs. Repairs
- Trades specific such as roofing, janitorial, etc.
- Natural Disaster Preparedness/Recovery
- Vendor Qualifications and Negotiation
- Sustainability/Green Initiatives
The Benefits of Hosting an R2R Forum
- Opportunity to network with other retail facilities management professionals
- Use this opportunity to discuss current challenges with your peers
- Learn about best practices other organizations are using
- Join your peers in a dynamic exchange on current industry issues
As a host, aside from allowing us to hold the meeting at your headquarters, we ask you to lead the discussion and keep the conversation moving as close to the agenda as possible. In addition, we ask the host to do a 10-15 minute presentation about your company’s facilities management challenges and solutions in the beginning of the meeting as a way to jumpstart the day. PRSM staff will also handle the logistics and marketing aspect for the meeting. A PRSM representative will also be available to attend your meeting.
For questions or additional information on the submission and selection process, please contact the Membership Team via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone at 972-231-9810.