PRSM is the only organization dedicated specifically to retail multi-site facilities management professionals throughout the United States, Canada and around the globe.
We're committed to:
Advancing industry awareness of the value of facilities management
Advocating credibility and career growth for FM professionals
Providing communications, resources and education on current industry issues
Establishing and promoting best practices in the FM field
Forging long-standing, positive business partnerships
See what our PRSM members are saying about the benefits of membership.
Membership Referral Program
No one is better qualified to spread the word about the benefits of membership in PRSM Association than you, our dedicated members. Recruit a new full-paying retail member to PRSM Association, you’ll be recognized as a constituent of the highly sought after, PRSM Association Ambassador Club.
Recruiting New Retail Members is Easy and Fun
Help spread the word about PRSM Association and be rewarded for it. Not only can you help advance a colleague's career, but you might just earn some exciting rewards doing so. When you recruit a new retail member, you ensure that the organization continues to grow and supports the careers of multi-site retail facilities professionals, who drive this dynamic field.
Top Three Reasons for PRSM Association Members to Refer New Retail Members:
- Create a stronger community of peers for collaborating, contributing and connecting
- Help your industry friends and colleagues by introducing them to the benefits of the PRSM Association membership
- Be recognized as a PRSM Association Ambassador Club member
Apprentice: 1 new retail members (receives bronze-colored lapel pin)
Journeyman: 3 new retail members (receives silver-colored lapel pin)
Master: 6 new retail members (receives gold-colored lapel pin)
Bronze: 10 total new retail members (receives plaque with bronze plate)
Silver: 20 total new retail members (receives a plaque or statue with silver)
Gold: 30 total new retail members (receives a plaque or statue with gold)
Platinum: 50 total new retail members (receives a glass or acrylic statue)
To receive your referral credit, you must email email@example.com, with the retail prospect’s company name, contact name, email address and phone number. The new member can join online, by phone, or by mail using your name. It’s that easy!
- PRSM Association Ambassador Club is open to active PRSM Association Retail and Supplier members only.
- Referral credits will only be granted if the current member’s information is provided at the time of application.
- PRSM Association reserves the right to change the dates of this program.
- A new retail member will be officially credited to the recruiter when new membership has become active by paying for a full retailer membership rate.
- Referral credits may not be combined with other programs offered, such as our Priority Points program for conference exhibitors.
- PRSM Association makes no cash payments or refunds as part of this program.
- To receive referral credit, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the retail prospects: Company Name, Contact Name,
- Phone Number and Email address or your name must appear in the "Referred By" section of the online or paper application at the time the new membership application is being processed.
- If a new member calls the PRSM Association Member Relations team to become a new member, they must mention the member that recruited them at that time.
- For every new retail member application processed, the recruiter will receive credit towards the Ambassador Club awards.
- There is no limit to the number of members you can recruit.
- PRSM Association has the right to rescind referral credits if the new member cancels his/her membership within the first six months.
If you have any questions, please contact the Member Relations Team at 972.231.9810 or email@example.com.